We’re committed to providing you with great customer service and making a return as easy as possible. That’s our promise to our customers!
The ResQUp can be returned to Safe Patient Solutions, LLC, for any reason up to sixty (60) days following the date of purchase to obtain a full refund (not including return postage and shipping expenses).
Please do the following:
- Please state the reason for your return and provide your contact information. Also indicate if you would like one of our staff to contact you personally. Our staff will review the request and provide you with a Return Authorization Number (RA#).
- Once your return is approved, return the shipment using the carrier you wish (US Mail, UPS, FedEx, etc.). Your Return Authorization Number should appear on the shipping label as follows:
Safe Patient Solutions
5500 E Hwy 34
Yuma, CO 80759
Remember that while the cost of product is refundable, shipping and handling are not. We recommend you insure the package and retain your receipt or tracking number for your records. Safe Patient Solutions, LLC, is not responsible for lost packages. Sales taxes charged on product sold to customers in Arizona and Colorado will be refunded.
Note: A restocking fee of $20 will be charged for undamaged product returns in the following circumstances:
- Customer returns later than 60 days
- Customer returns without a Return Authorization Number;
- Customer “refused deliveries”;
- Customer “return-to-sender”; and
- Customer returns Cash-On-Delivery (COD)
Methods for Use
The ResQUp is intended for the specific purpose of making it possible for an individual to negotiate their way up to a chair height (generally ~18 inches). One of three methods usually works for most people. All three methods require minimal or no additional assistance from a caregiver;
- pushing themselves up using their hands (Illustration A),
- pushing themselves up using their elbows and legs (Illustration B), or
- climbing up on their hands and knees (Illustration C).
If you do not have sufficient upper body strength, you may not be able to lift yourself a height of 4½“ to the first level. In this case, you will need additional assistance from a caregiver.
Physical Therapists significantly improve mobility to perform daily activities. Please consult a physical therapist or qualified healthcare professional if you have any questions about whether the Res
is an appropriate device for you to use.
The ResQUp SHOULD NOT be utilized if the fallen individual reports pain or if any injury is suspected. The ResQUp is designed to assist those with a NON-TRAUMATIC fall only.
- If any injury to the fallen is suspected, call 911 at the in-home setting. At the healthcare setting, the fallen should be attended and assessed per the facility’s healthcare policy or procedure.
- The maximum patient weight limit of the is 300 lbs. Exceeding this limit may cause collapse of the unit and possible injury.
- The ResQUp IS NOT intended to be used as a foot stool, or to be stood upon (Illustration D above). Doing so may result in a fall and injury!
Specifications and Dimensions
Weight: 15 lbs
Dimensions: W 31″ x D 11 ½ ” x H 13 ½”
- The design of the ResQUp incorporates 3 horizontal levels to facilitate the patient’s ascent to a seating position with little or no assistance. The ResQUp is purposefully designed so that the patient’s shoulders are in the optimal position of strength during the ascent.
- Sloped leading edges on the ResQUp make ascending more comfortable for the patient and lessen shear forces on skin tissue and bone.
- The ResQUp is ergonomically designed to lessen shoulder, wrist, and hand strain and incorporates hand grips under the lateral edges of each horizontal level.
- Non-slip PORON® non-absorbing urethane pads are used to provide pressure relief and a padded gripping surface for hands along the lateral horizontal levels of the ResQUp.
- The ResQUp is composed of low-density polypropylene and is manufactured using rotational molding methods. The process results in a durable composite material yielding a maximum weight limit of 300 lbs while weighing only 15 lbs. When folded for storage, the ResQUp measures only 31” long by 11 ½ ” wide by 13 ½ “ high.
- The ResQUp is simply constructed using high-quality stainless steel self-locking fasteners that requires no regular maintenance or servicing.
- The ResQUp incorporates a patented design and is equipped with two inward-folding horizontal levels and a deployment system to reduce its storage “foot print” when not in use and to optimize portability and application when needed.
The ResQUp is warranted for materials and workmanship by Safe Patient Solutions, LLC, for 1 year following the date of purchase.
FREE Shipping within the Continental US!
Safe Patient Solutions offers a $40 shipping credit to customers in Alaska or Hawaii at checkout.
An estimated delivery date will be provided after your order is placed. This date may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, and the quantity you order.
Most orders are shipping within 2 business days from the date of purchase. If the color you choose is out-of-stock, you will be contacted to see if another color can be substituted.
Urethane pads and all composite surfaces on the ResQUp are best cleansed using medical grade antiseptic soap and water. Do not use strongly acidic or basic solutions or organic solvents on any part of the ResQUp.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.