Privacy & Security Policy
Safe Patient Solutions, LLC, knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. This policy describes our Privacy and Security Policy. By visiting ResQUp.com or SafePatientSolutions.com, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy and Security Policy.
What Personal Information About Customers Does Safe Patient Solutions, LLC, Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at SafePatientSolutions.com. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses SafePatientSolutions.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of Safe Patient Solutions, LLC, on other websites.
- Email Communications: To help us make emails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open email from SafePatientSolutions.com if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive email or other mail from us, please tell us so from our Contact Us webpage.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser to provide features such as our payment service and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
Does Safe Patient Solutions, LLC, Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Protection of Safe Patient Solutions, LLC, and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply to our User Agreement; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Safe Patient Solutions, LLC, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy and Security Policy.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
Our site may include third-party advertising and links to other websites. We do not provide any personally identifiable customer information to these advertisers or third-party websites.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase.
- If you do not want to receive email or other mail from us, please tell us so on the Contact Us page. If you do not want to receive User Agreement and other legal notices from us, such as this Privacy and Security Policy, those notices will still govern your use of SafePatientSolutions.com, and it is your responsibility to review them for changes.
Are Children Allowed to Use Safe Patient Solutions, LLC?
Safe Patient Solutions, LLC, does not sell products for purchase by children. We may sell children’s products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use SafePatientSolutions.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Does Safe Patient Solutions, LLC, Participate in the Safe Harbor Program?
Safe Patient Solutions, LLC, does not currently participant in the Safe Harbor program developed by the U.S. Department of Commerce and the European Union and are not so certified.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit Safe Patient Solutions, LLC, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Policy and our User Agreement, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Arizona. If you have any concern about privacy at SafePatientSolutions.com, please Contact Us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. As our business changes so will our Privacy and Security Policy and User Agreement. We may email periodic reminders of our policies and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our website frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy and Security Policy applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us
You provide most such information when you search, buy, participate in a questionnaire, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; place an order through SafePatientSolutions.com; provide information during your communications with us by phone, email, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire form. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone numbers.
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information, and page-view information from some merchants with which we may operate co-branded businesses or for which we may provide or receive technical, fulfillment, advertising, or other services.